- A catalogue, especially in a library, that is arranged according to the subjects treated.More example sentences
- An electronic input system was developed in close co-operation with the subject catalogue in Rome.
- The other way to find information on the web is by the use of subject catalogues or directories.
- If you need help searching the subject catalogue, do not hesitate to ask a reference librarian.
More definitions of subject catalogueDefinition of subject catalogue in:
- The US English dictionary