noun & verb
Pronunciation: /sʌbˈliːs /
- another term for sublet. the company is to sublease three buildingsMore example sentences
- The plaintiff requested that if the defendant subleased a part of the tower to another telecommunication company the plaintiff would receive a further annual rent of $4,000.
- She subleased part of the land to Mr Reid for the sand and soil yard.
- After subleasing their apartment, the Ricardos find themselves living with the Mertzes when Ricky's gig out of town is suddenly cancelled.
More definitions of subleaseDefinition of sublease in:
- The US English dictionary