- 1A partial dislocation: a subluxation associated with a fracture [mass noun]: anterior subluxationMore example sentences
- Pain or apprehension about the feeling of impending subluxation or dislocation indicates anterior glenohumeral instability.
- Sometimes the fracture occurs at the base and the carpometacarpal joint, and there is the possibility of an associated dislocation or subluxation of the joint.
- Recurrent anterior subluxations can also follow an acute dislocation.
- 1.1A slight misalignment of the vertebrae, regarded in chiropractic theory as the cause of many health problems.More example sentences
- Four out of five chiropractors in the Toronto area had found serious problems with Judy's spine - specifically subluxations that needed chiropractic treatment.
- Vertebrae or facet joints can present subluxation or dislocate.
- For example, when a bony joint in the spine, called a vertebra, is out of place, it is called a vertebral subluxation.
More definitions of subluxationDefinition of subluxation in:
- The US English dictionary