- another term for submandibular gland.More example sentences
- Ablation of host submaxillary glands modifies Ehrlich tumor growth and tumor-infiltrating leukocytes, possibly by modifications in the serum level of growth factors produced by this gland.
- The parotid and submaxillary glands from a Wister rat, parotid gland and pancreas from a Japanese white rabbit, and a porcine pancreas were harvested.
- The calcium concentration of the submaxillary glands of other mammals have not been compared using the same analytical procedures.
More definitions of submaxillary glandDefinition of submaxillary gland in:
- The US English dictionary