- A number that can be divided exactly into a specified number.More example sentences
- Subclock and overclock synchronization are supported for converting at submultiples and multiples of the sample rate.
- The findings of the Heraion prove that this sexagesimal submultiple was once used also in Greece proper.
- Each pulse shock excited the secondary circuit at a submultiple of its resonant frequency.
adjectiveBack to top
- Denoting a number that can be divided exactly into a specified number.More example sentences
- Clock delay from input to output is 50 nanoseconds maximum and is negative-edge-aligned when synchronized at a multiple or submultiple rate.
- Two independent synthesizers are provided which are phase locked when programmed for submultiple rates.
- First and second clock signals are derived at the two submultiple frequencies and phase coincidence between the two clock signals is detected.
More definitions of submultipleDefinition of submultiple in:
- The US English dictionary