- A set of instructions designed to perform a frequently used operation within a program.More example sentences
- A unit test would directly call the subroutine I want to test, and it would rely as little as possible on other subroutines in the program.
- In order to do so, however, we must have the ability to perform remote procedure calls, such that a web application on one computer can invoke a subroutine or object method on another computer.
- Database triggers fired off subroutines sending demands through electronic commerce, known as EDI, instructing each customer to pay back their loans in full.
More definitions of subroutineDefinition of subroutine in:
- The US English dictionary