Definition of suckhole in English:
2Canadian & Australian vulgar slang A sycophant.
- He must really be getting right up the nostrils of the conga line of suckholes - they have been in a frenzy since his elevation.
- There they are a conga line of suckholes on the conservative side of Australian politics.
- Gavin, a suckhole from way back, was quite popular with the staff, and the PE teacher made damn sure I got a month's detention, while he got off scot fee, like I had attacked him without provocation.
verb[no object] Canadian & Australian vulgar slang Back to top
Behave in a sycophantic way towards someone: he needs to quit suckholing to the business community
More example sentences
- Sounded as if the dreamer was suckholing for a ticket to heaven.
- There is one thing i cant stand in life and that is other supporters suckholing to us god chosen beautiful Collingwood people.
- The LBMF board, long accused of waffling on their mandate and suckholing to industry mandarins, has jumped behind this initiative ‘one hundred percent.’
Definition of suckhole in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.