- An unweaned child or animal: [as modifier]: roast suckling pigMore example sentences
- No other radiation-induced lesions were evident on the skin of any of the other animals exposed as sucklings.
- From the mouths of babes and sucklings You established strength.
- Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings come these questions and this woman, this survivor said, ‘I managed to make a hole in the back of the gas chamber and escape’.
More definitions of sucklingDefinition of suckling in:
- The US English dictionary