- Leather with the flesh side rubbed to make a velvety nap: [as modifier]: suede shoesMore example sentences
- She uses different types of leather like ostrich, nappa, suede and printed leather.
- There are details of how they used rugged materials such as glass, concrete and steel alongside velvet, suede and leather.
- Shiny metallic gold, silver, bronze and platinum shades will be the strong colors of the season, in soft suede leather.
mid 17th century: from French (gants de) Suède '(gloves of) Sweden'.
More definitions of suedeDefinition of suede in:
- The US English dictionary