- A young person of a subculture characterized by an appearance similar to that of skinheads but generally with slightly longer hair and smarter clothes.More example sentences
- I knew Mallinder from being young skinheads / suedeheads in Sheffield city centre; it was the clothes and music that attracted us.
- They were randomly passing out rhythm instruments to a crowd made up of suedeheads.
- Steve Strange was the disaffected youth's new leader, and New Romantic the cult to which Joe firmly adhered - and God help any skin, suedehead, smoothie or bonehead who got in his way!
More definitions of suedeheadDefinition of suedehead in:
- The US English dictionary