Enough; adequate: [as adjective]: he had a small private income which was sufficient for her needs [as determiner]: they had sufficient resources to survive
More example sentences
- This would not happen if we had sufficient staff and resources to do our job properly.
- If it can do all that in sufficient numbers, it might be enough to start spooking its rivals.
- That experience was sufficient to prove to me that handling these big schemes is no easy matter.
- More example sentences
- Then as now, Egyptian artefacts were sufficiently unusual as to be valuable gifts.
- The next requirement to ascertain is whether the breach is sufficiently serious.
- Technology is sufficiently advanced to make real changes to the lives of patients.