(also sugar snap pea, sugar pea)
- Mangetout, especially of a variety with thicker and more rounded pods.More example sentences
- One variety popular in England at the time was the sugar pea, also called snap pea and mange-tout.
- After producing snow peas for only one year, many contract farmers in Timau suddenly had to switch to sugar snap in 1995 because demand for snow peas dropped.
- The farmers grew a mixture of export crops including mange tout peas, sugar snap peas and baby corn.
More definitions of sugar snapDefinition of sugar snap in:
- The US English dictionary