- 1.1An object or structure with a conical shape: [as modifier]: a sugarloaf hatMore example sentences
- These include a blue sugarloaf decanter decorated with spiralling vines, the badge of the London Company of Masons and a ribbon inscribed ‘THE LODGE OF PERFECT UNION’, which operated in Cheltenham between 1763-73.
- However, bands of basal scale-cutting appear on a few opaque-white pieces, such as a sugarloaf decanter gilded with Hamilton ‘vases and laurels’, as described in Christie's 1774 catalogue.
- A good hour was spent taking pictures before the sailors hiked down to the citadel itself, nestling between Machu Picchu Mountain and the sugarloaf peak of Huayna Picchu
More definitions of sugarloafDefinition of sugarloaf in:
- The US English dictionary