Definition of suggestible in English:
Open to suggestion; easily swayed: a suggestible client would comply
More example sentences
- He says he wants open suggestible people and that's what they were.
- In addition, they seem to do so in a clandestine, even secretive fashion, targeting those who are not only the most pliant and suggestible, but also the easiest to intimidate, shame or bribe into silence.
- They should know that all of us are pliable and suggestible to some degree, but that children are especially vulnerable to suggestive and leading questioning.
- Example sentences
- Cacheris says: ‘Once again the evidence shows suggestibility.’
- The suggestibility of and ease with which young children can be ‘coached’ has created an environment where children are often perceived as unreliable in their testimony.
- Yet I suspect that all it is showing is the enormous suggestibility of the human mind, and that common human desire to fit in.
Words that rhyme with suggestiblecomestible, digestible
Definition of suggestible in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.