- A fencelike structure or horizontal net attached to a bridge, tower, or other tall building to prevent suicide attempts: officials approved $5 million in federal funding to design a suicide barrier on the Golden Gate BridgeMore example sentences
- Various public health officials have been agitating for at least seven years to have suicide barriers erected on the bridge.
- The faster they put up suicide barriers around that span the better.
- And yes, it'll probably be somewhat less beautiful with suicide barriers.
More definitions of suicide barrierDefinition of suicide barrier in:
- The US English dictionary