- An agreement between two or more people to commit suicide together.More example sentences
- Some nine Japanese Net users apparently got together to carry out a suicide pact and simultaneously took their own lives at a couple of separate locations.
- Yet at the same time it is possible for strangers to make a suicide pact on the internet and die together in a car park.
- An Iranian man backed out of a suicide pact with his new wife and immediately turned himself in to the police last weekend.
More definitions of suicide pactDefinition of suicide pact in:
- The US English dictionary