1 [predic.] Right or appropriate for a particular person, purpose, or situation: the task is ideally suited to a computer the job is well suited to your abilities and experience
More example sentences
- It's theoretical, it's old church and it's suited to someone living in Pakistan.
- Gramsci saw them as potential Soviets, offering a new form of workers' democracy suited to a modern industrial economy.
- They probably would have been better suited playing later on in the piece but none the less it was still a worthy performance.
suited and booted
- British informal Smartly dressed: where’s he going this time of night, all suited and booted?More example sentences
- They may be suited and booted in the video, but the song is anything but respectable.
- They are all suited and booted.
- You don't need to be suited and booted to break into business.
More definitions of suitedDefinition of suited in:
- The US English dictionary