noun[mass noun] Medicine
- A sulphonamide antibiotic used to treat some forms of dermatitis.More example sentences
- Skin lesions in linear IgA dermatosis and chronic bullous disease of childhood respond rapidly when treated with dapsone or sulfapyridine.
- Patients will experience prompt relief of lesions within one to two days of initializing treatment with dapsone or sulfapyridine.
- Sulfasalazine consists of a 5 - ASA molecule bound to sulfapyridine.
More definitions of sulphapyridineDefinition of sulphapyridine in:
- The US English dictionary