- Containing sulphur in combination.More example sentences
- Soon, as they got away from the sea, it began to smell bad with the bad egg, sulphuretted hydrogen smell of marsh gas.
- Hydrogen sulphide, often called sulphuretted hydrogen, is a colourless gas, having a sweetish taste, and an odour like that of bad eggs.
- Manby set up an engineering works at Charenton, entrusting its management to Daniel Wilson, a chemist who was the first to patent the use of ammonia for removing sulphuretted hydrogen from gas.
More definitions of sulphurettedDefinition of sulphuretted in:
- The US English dictionary