- (Especially in North America) a camp providing recreational and sporting facilities for children during the summer holiday period.More example sentences
- What he really wants to do is stay behind so he can go to a summer camp at his school with his friends.
- The employees of Bausch & Lomb sponsor a summer camp style holiday in Waterford each year.
- A hockey summer camp will be held at Bromley High School for Girls in August.
More definitions of summer campDefinition of summer camp in:
- The US English dictionary