- (Of clothes) made of light fabric and therefore cool to wear: a shop selling only summer-weight clothes in November looked mildly ridiculousMore example sentences
- At last, we've reached that point where no summer-weight suit feels light enough after 11 a.m., and when, if a cab pulls up with its windows down and the air-conditioning off, you desperately want to let it go.
- My hubby wears them with summer-weight Merrells.
- Underneath he is all jet-set chic: a cream summer-weight suit with a fine blue stripe, teamed with a striped, open-neck shirt.
More definitions of summer-weightDefinition of summer-weight in:
- The US English dictionary