- 1The deck, or part of a deck, of a yacht or cruise ship that is open to the sky.More example sentences
- There is a large saloon and sun deck, open bar (included in the charter rate) and good food and snacks throughout the day.
- They walked up the stairs to the open sun deck, which was already crowded with people.
- From the sun deck we can look out over the marina at everyone else looking at us.
- 2North American A terrace or balcony positioned to catch the sun.More example sentences
- It also features a master bedroom suite with sun deck and an indoor-outdoor pool.
- The Sheraton Commander Hotel includes a Harvard Square location, fitness center with sun deck, and newly renovated rooms.
- To help bring Erskine's apartments back into scale with the rest of the development sun decks, terraces and balconies have been added to all apartments, protruding from many different areas that help lose the flat facade of the blocks.
More definitions of sun deckDefinition of sun deck in:
- The US English dictionary