- (Of a place) receiving a great deal of sunlight: the sun-drenched beaches of Southern CaliforniaMore example sentences
- A mural on the restaurant wall depicts three women working together in an idyllic, sun-drenched garden.
- The promise of heaven is rather less tangible than the promise of a sun-drenched holiday in the Caribbean.
- In merciful contrast tender tales of sun-drenched small town reverie restore some hope.
More definitions of sun-drenchedDefinition of sun-drenched in:
- The US English dictionary