- A series of yoga poses performed in a continuous flowing sequence and intended to improve the strength and flexibility of the muscles: I begin each day with a series of stretches and several sets of sun salutationsMore example sentences
- Her eight-year-old daughter practises sun salutations every morning.
- Even if you cannot manage full practice, the sun salutations and asanas would greatly help, I'm sure.
- Gauri then teaches the sun salutation, which students repeat multiple times, steadily increasing their speed, taking full breaths, and holding the asana.
More definitions of sun salutationDefinition of sun salutation in:
- The US English dictionary