- A small screen above a vehicle’s windscreen, attached by a hinge so that it can be lowered to protect the occupants' eyes from bright sunlight.More example sentences
- I flipped down the sun visor above the steering wheel as the sun glared at us.
- They parked in a disabled bay and displayed their disabled parking permit on the windscreen lodged under the sun visor of the car but were shocked when they returned to find they had been fined.
- As he turned off I - 90 toward the Badlands, I pulled down my sun visor, angling its mirror so I could see the hands and face of the guy behind me.
More definitions of sun visorDefinition of sun visor in:
- The US English dictionary