- A ray of sunlight: the pianist was complaining about the sunbeam which was falling across her faceMore example sentences
- Light breaks over the horizon, sunbeams become sunlight, the key's grooves line up with the ignition's latches.
- In 1665 he split a sunbeam into a many-hued spectrum by passing it through a prism in a darkened room.
- The three mirrors, 2,5 metres in diameter, will be guided by a computer to track the movement of the sun, capturing the light and redirecting sunbeams into a small park below.
More definitions of sunbeamDefinition of sunbeam in:
- The US English dictionary