- A day-flowering North American plant with yellow flowers, related to the evening primrose.
More example sentences
- Genera Oenothera and Calylophus, family Onagraceae
- The bright flowers of sundrops liven up perennial borders and wildflower meadows.
- Yes, plant the sundrops in the ground to the same depth as they are in the planter that you bought them in.
- While sundrops are still in the rosette stage, they are very easy to pull up and move around.
More definitions of sundropsDefinition of sundrops in:
- The US English dictionary