- Illuminated by direct light from the sun: clear sunlit watersMore example sentences
- It will survey the craters at the South Pole, something that has never been done before, and will map the Peak of Eternal Light, a mountain top that is permanently sunlit.
- A woman's sunlit face, neatly bisected by shadow, peeks from the window of a black Ford automobile.
- Even the change in location from a gritty industrial city (Manchester, England) to a glossy, sunlit place like L.A. was a misstep that undermined the necessarily bleak tone.
More definitions of sunlitDefinition of sunlit in:
- The US English dictionary