Widening pleats radiating out from a skirt’s waistband.
More example sentences
- My clothes are gorgeous including a white satin evening gown with sunray pleats and some loose, very feminine culottes.
- She showed off her clever construction and tailoring skills with delicate ruching and sunray pleats and sleeves that had been delicately gathered to create just the right amount of puff.
- I remember trying on one with the sunray pleats and I looked like the side of a house.
- More example sentences
- It's an empress-style dress with sequined bodice and a lean silk drop, sunray-pleated to emphasise elegant posture.
- The underdress, in an orange-shot-gold vintage silk taffeta was constructed using layers of sharply sunray-pleated panels heavily decorated with antique beads.
- It was constructed with layers of sharply sunray-pleated panels.