- A panel in the roof of a car that can be opened for extra ventilation.More example sentences
- Children can easily get sunburnt through open car windows and sunroofs, so make sure their arms and legs are covered with loose clothing, attach shades to the windows and apply a high factor sunscreen.
- And when we drive through town, I'll open the sunroof and we can all poke our heads out like in the movies.
- You will have to pay extra for a sunroof and - this one is a bit of a puzzle - for rear centre three-point belts.
More definitions of sunroofDefinition of sunroof in:
- The US English dictionary