nounchiefly North American
- another term for sun lounge.More example sentences
- This material is also excellent for use on low-pitched roofs in areas such as porches, sunrooms and shed dormers, and as additional protection in valleys and other particularly vulnerable areas.
- Given Sydney's mild climate, these sunrooms can operate comfortably for up to 60 percent of the year.
- I intend to rebuild the sunroom in the future to improve its already considerable aesthetic and thermal qualities.
More definitions of sunroomDefinition of sunroom in:
- The US English dictionary