- A parasol, awning, or other device giving protection from the sun.More example sentences
- Materials are excellent, ply and cedar cladding, with mahogany sunshades protecting south openings.
- Although internally mounted shades and blinds reduce the high intensity and heat content of direct sunlight, the most effective sun control device is the exterior sunshade.
- The south facade is extensively glazed, with aluminum sunshades and a glass canopy to provide articulation and protection from the elements.
More definitions of sunshadeDefinition of sunshade in:
- The US English dictionary