- A room or area in a building having a glass roof and walls and intended to maximize the power of the sun’s rays.More example sentences
- The functional outdoor living spaces include an outdoor dining porch, front porch / sunspace, laundry room (now located in the garage), cool tower, and outdoor ‘cowboy’ shower.
- A modern variation on the porch is the sunroom or sunspace, conservatory, greenhouse, or solarium.
- Heat is collected from the upper part of the sunspace and blown via ducting to other areas of the house.
More definitions of sunspaceDefinition of sunspace in:
- The US English dictionary