(British also sun lotion)
- A lotion rubbed on to the skin to protect it from the harmful effects of the sun: make sure to pack plenty of suntan lotionMore example sentences
- Rhodes has the best sunshine record of any island in the Mediterranean, so packing floppy hats and suntan lotion is a must.
- We made sure to pack food, water, plenty of suntan lotion and our snorkel gear.
- Boys in those days wouldn't dream of applying suntan lotion.
More definitions of suntan lotionDefinition of suntan lotion in:
- The US English dictionary