verb[no object] • archaic
- Be very or too abundant: the capitalists do not need to combine when labour superaboundsMore example sentences
- Although grace superabounds where sin abounds, that is no reason why we should wilfully pile up the sin.
- Earth abounded and superabounded in this kind of merchandise, and men knew not its value.
- It originated in the Stone Age when man, trying to find shelter from the superabounding beasts, lived in caves.
More definitions of superaboundDefinition of superabound in:
- The US English dictionary