- A person significantly older than 100 years of age, typically one who has reached the age of 110: the number of supercentenarians will rise rapidly over the next 25 years, according to official forecastsMore example sentences
- While many supercentenarians have held this title at some point in their lives, he was one of the few men to ever do so.
- You don't find supercentenarians eating cake on their birthdays!
- Originally, the data were collected on individuals who attained an age of 110 years or more - so called supercentenarians.
More definitions of supercentenarianDefinition of supercentenarian in:
- The US English dictionary