- An attitude of superiority which conceals actual feelings of inferiority and failure.More example sentences
- Americans have a superiority complex when it comes to information technology, but we're not even close to the Scandinavians when it comes to wireless technology.
- It tears you up to see the hate in his eyes when he looks at you, so you mask it up with arrogance and a superiority complex.
- She said that you were cold, and rude, and had a superiority complex the size of the entire county!
More definitions of superiority complexDefinition of superiority complex in:
- The US English dictionary