- A successful fashion model who has reached the status of a celebrity.More example sentences
- His clientele includes celebrities, supermodels, and shoe enthusiasts worldwide.
- It is a trend that has been noted in the world of high fashion for several years, where sexually explicit images of supermodels have become commonplace.
- I ask him when he first realised that he was a successful film-maker, and that he could now date supermodels and afford as many cappuccinos as he pleased.
More definitions of supermodelDefinition of supermodel in:
- The US English dictionary