(also US supermom)
nounBritish • informal
- An exemplary or exceptional mother, especially one who successfully manages a home and brings up children while also having a full-time job: so, just like an '80s supermum, you really can have it allMore example sentences
- As she herself says in jest, "It's easier to be superboss than to be supermom!"
- Maybe it's just a female thing or the whole supermom thing of women getting straight back to work, because they don't want to fall down the career rung.
- I wonder if I have to be supermum at this age and bake a fancy cake.
More definitions of supermumDefinition of supermum in:
- The US English dictionary