- A powerful and destructive storm that affects a very large area: Britain faces a growing threat from superstorms that could bring at least 10% more rain than today’s worst downpoursMore example sentences
- People just got tired of seeing their homes and business destroyed on a regular basis by superstorms and rising sea levels.
- The destruction led Leahy to wonder if government officials, planners and developers really understand the risk posed by such superstorms.
- His teenage son, Sam, is trapped in New York, ground zero for one of three superstorms spreading across the northern hemisphere.
More definitions of superstormDefinition of superstorm in:
- The US English dictionary