- A subatomic particle in a version of string theory that incorporates supersymmetry.More example sentences
- Uniting these two different symmetries is highly nontrivial and leads us directly to supersymmetry and superstrings.
- The current great excitement amongst theoretical physicists for superstrings has arisen because this idea provides the first good candidate for a Theory of Everything.
- When fermions are added to make superstrings, the mathematics becomes more complicated but the structures and symmetries become more rich.
More definitions of superstringDefinition of superstring in:
- The US English dictionary