- A fictional villain with superhuman powers: of course, a superhero film wouldn’t be complete without a supervillainMore example sentences
- They're like one of those cartoon supervillains that absorb the powers of whomever they're fighting.
- To rephrase the question, does the presence of a superhero in our city promote supervillains?
- From the off, Spider-Man uses his wall-crawling abilities to foil the megalomaniac schemes of petty criminals and supervillains alike.
More definitions of supervillainDefinition of supervillain in:
- The US English dictionary