noun (plural superwomen)• informal
- A woman with exceptional physical or mental ability, especially one who successfully manages a home, brings up children, and has a full-time job: I see too many working women who feel they have to live up to the myth of the superwomanMore example sentences
- We as adults are so bombarded with errands to run, bills to pay, mortgage to scamper for, laundry to do, plus maintaining a full-time job (and yes, you can call us superwomen if you like) we often forget to frolic every once in awhile.
- Our lives often require us to be superwomen, when unfortunately, we are only human!
- ‘Women are encouraged to be superwomen, to do everything,’ said Isobel.
More definitions of superwomanDefinition of superwoman in:
- The US English dictionary