- The branch of chemistry concerned with the processes occurring at interfaces between phases, especially that between liquid and gas.More example sentences
- Our technical approach combines proprietary advances in synthetic chemistry, surface chemistry, molecular biology, enzymology, array technology and optics.
- In 1932, Langmuir received the Nobel Prize for his work in surface chemistry.
- Queen Mary & Westfield College chemist Roger Nix has put together a web-based reader in surface chemistry for students around the world.
More definitions of surface chemistryDefinition of surface chemistry in:
- The US English dictionary