- An onto mapping (see onto).More example sentences
- There is a natural duality between proper surjections and proper injections and between the M and the N forms.
- We show that nonexistence theorems for continuous surjections between continua and related results extend to almost continuous functions.
- The function s is not a surjection because it never takes on an odd value.
- More example sentences
- We prove that every finite, simple, surjective algebra having no proper subalgebras is either quasiprimal or affine or isomorphic to an algebra term equivalent to a matrix power of a unary permutational algebra.
1960s: from sur-1, after injection.