- A pack of emergency equipment, including food, medical supplies, and tools, especially as carried by members of the armed forces.More example sentences
- A small survival kit was packed under the abdominal armor plate.
- Every item should be as light and small as possible and still capable of doing the job - or better still two or three jobs, as every item in a survival kit should be as versatile as possible.
- Home Depot suggests a blackout survival kit for such emergencies.
More definitions of survival kitDefinition of survival kit in:
- The US English dictionary