- 1The state or condition of being a survivor; survival: [as modifier]: a survivorship clauseMore example sentences
- Dr Mike Sullivan talks to us about late effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, and also about things that were all under the theme of survivorship after cancer.
- She is particularly interested in cancer survivorship and health disparity issues.
- We appreciate your support in spreading the word about cancer survivorship and research by giving the wristbands away.
- 1.1chiefly Zoology The proportion of a population surviving to a given age.More example sentences
- Egg size affects the larval survivorship of beetles on seeds of Texas ebony.
- Patterns of adult body size are likely the evolutionary consequence of variation in juvenile survivorship among populations.
- Mite fitness was primarily composed of adult fecundity and juvenile survivorship.
More definitions of survivorshipDefinition of survivorship in:
- The US English dictionary