Definition of survivorship in English:
1The state or condition of being a survivor; survival: [as modifier]: a survivorship clause
More example sentences
- Dr Mike Sullivan talks to us about late effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, and also about things that were all under the theme of survivorship after cancer.
- She is particularly interested in cancer survivorship and health disparity issues.
- We appreciate your support in spreading the word about cancer survivorship and research by giving the wristbands away.
1.1chiefly Zoology The proportion of a population surviving to a given age.
- Egg size affects the larval survivorship of beetles on seeds of Texas ebony.
- Patterns of adult body size are likely the evolutionary consequence of variation in juvenile survivorship among populations.
- Mite fitness was primarily composed of adult fecundity and juvenile survivorship.
Definition of survivorship in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India