- Continuing for an extended period or without interruption: several years of sustained economic growthMore example sentences
- He says the ultimate defeat of terror extremists will require what he called a sustained, substantial commitment.
- Under Mr. Mbeki, the nation has had the longest period of sustained economic growth in its history.
- Not surprisingly, the fans greeted the news with an eruption of sustained applause.
- More example sentences
- Moeller has launched a company-wide procurement project aimed at sustainedly reducing the cost of materials.
- The efficiency and cost transparency in the production can be enhanced sustainedly with less capital expenditure.
- Some patients cannot imagine vividly or sustainedly enough for therapy to take hold.