- An Australian eucalyptus with long leaves and dark fibrous bark, grown elsewhere as an ornamental and as a shelter-belt tree.
More example sentences
- Eucalyptus robusta, family Myrtaceae
- As has been said by others already, the swamp mahoganies are going to in incredible this year.
- Eucalypts like the swamp mahoganies will tend to get their roots into everything.
- Lance Dale, a member of Ashfield Council, said the orange markings on the trunks of the swamp mahoganies and lemon-scented gums sent a dire warning about the trees’ future.