A curved structure shaped like a swan’s neck: [as modifier]: a small swan-neck dispenser
More example sentences
- But it is the swan neck that puts her head and shoulders above other goddesses.
- Her marvelous hair was tied and that revealed her swan neck.
- Push-pull hoes come in a wide variety with descriptive names such as swan neck, oscillating and glide-and-groom hoes and winged weeders.
- More example sentences
- Anthony Buckeridge assembles the real essence of the retired schoolmaster - Panama hat, silver-tipped cane, swan-necked pipe (minus tobacco since a heart attack last year).
- Mr Graville is also recommending that two brass swan-necked lights and two spotlights be removed from the restaurant as they are ‘alien and inappropriate’ to the listed building.
- For a protagonist we have Aloysious Parker, a skinny, swan-necked, out-there kid who dresses like a Fifties jazz sideman and sports a greasy Charlie Feathers hairdo.
More definitions of swan neckDefinition of swan neck in:
- The US English dictionary